First-time detection of both cardiac ischemia and arrhythmias outside the hospital setting
Part of the MasterCaution® mobile cardiac telemetry system, MasterCaution® Device (MCD) is a miniaturized, lightweight medical device, unobtrusively located in hWear garment’s side pocket. It is the first FDA approved and CE cleared medical device* that can detect both cardiac ischemia and arrhythmias outside the hospital setting.
How it works
MasterCaution® Device’s powerful advanced algorithms constantly monitor and analyse 3-12 lead ECG signals and other vital signs collected from the hWear garment. The MasterCaution® Device detects in near real-time cardiac events such as cardiac ischemia and arrhythmias, and respiratory difficulties, falls, inactivity and temperature changes. The device generates an automatic personalized local alert that is forwarded via Bluetooth to any smartphone, and any Cloud-based medical professional and/or remote monitoring service for further analysis.
Designed for your clinical needs
The MasterCaution® Device comes in several variations:
- MasterCaution® Basic: Patient-marked, Event-marked loop recording (manual)
- MasterCaution® Event Detection: Event Triggers: Patient or Auto
- MasterCaution® Personal Alert: Automatic Physician; Local Patient Alert & Smartphone Notification Message to ‘Call Your Physician’.
- MasterCaution® Holter*: ECG recording (72 hours offline), Event-marked loop recording (manual)
- MasterCaution® Continous Monitoring*: ECG Transmission: Continuous + Event-driven
- 12-lead ECG sampling rate: 1 KHz
- Data accuracy: ≥12 bits
- Connectivity: Micro USB
- Bluetooth 3.x: Android 4.2 / iOS 6+ enabled
- WiFi: 2G/3G/4G/GPRS
- Dimensions: 18 x 63 x 75 mm
- Weight: 90 gr.
- Battery: 3.7V @2450 mAh
- Recording time: 72 hours*
Please note that not all product versions are available in all regions. To understand local availability, please consult with the HealthWatch team.
* MasterCaution® Device is class II 510K FDA approved and CE approved.
**Coming soon to future releases